When booking accommodation at Adria Hotel, by phone, email, or any other method, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
The following booking conditions form the basis of your booking contract with Dalmacia Hotels Limited trading as Adria Hotel. In these Terms and Conditions “we”, “us”, and “Company” refers to Dalmacia Hotels Limited, a UK registered Company with two properties in London. “You” refers to the customer booking a reservation through us directly through this website, or indirectly through any Online Travel Agencies (OTAs).
- When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with Dalmacia Hotels Limited trading as Adria Hotel.
- All rates offered on this website include VAT at the current rate of 20% and are correct at the time they are first advertised.
- Prices indicated are per room per night and include VAT at 20%.
- Publicised prices are offered subject to availability and may change without notice according to demand.
- Special offers may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. However, once you have made a booking you will be issued a confirmation number and receipt so your price is guaranteed.
- Booking information provided by customers is their responsibility and should be complete at the time of submission. It is imperative that you provide the correct email address for communication, without which Adria Hotel cannot be held responsible for missing or delayed emails.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- All credit or debit card information provided by customers is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission. We cannot be held responsible for any reservation cancelled or rejected due to incorrect or invalid details. The credit or debit card details given will be used to guarantee the booking subject to the cancellation policy detailed below.
- An imprint of a valid credit or debit card may be required upon check-in to guarantee incidentals.
- Should there be any changes to your contact or card details, we request that you inform us at your earliest convenience.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you upon check-out. In the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with Adria Hotel that you irrevocably authorise Adria Hotel to debit your credit or debit card for the amount of any shortfall.
- Reservations will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time we send the confirmation to the email address you provided in your reservation form whether received or not. Therefore, customers are advised to make sure that the e-mail address is correct. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive your confirmation as you would remain liable for any non-arrivals, amendments or cancellation charges. Whether or not you receive your confirmation.
- We are unable to stop you from making more than one booking for the same period of travel in which case no refund will be given.
- We require customers to double check all confirmations. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all details are correct and the confirmation is consistent with their requirements.
- For bookings over 3 rooms, please contact the Hotel directly as special terms and conditions apply and a group booking contract will be issued.
- Adria Hotel reserves the right to validate and pre-authorise all credit or debit cards prior to arrival.
- A pre-authorisation is a temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on a credit or debit card that is provided upon booking. The pre-authorisation is not a charge and no funds have been debited from your account.
- A pre-authorisation fee may be required at check-in to cover any extras or incidentals above the total payable for the duration of your stay.
- Your booking will be guaranteed against a credit card, subject to the cancellation policy detailed below. If you wish to check out before your reserved date of departure, please notify us as soon as possible. Providing you have informed the hotel before 11.00am on the day prior to your new date of departure, the unused accommodation charges will be refunded to the same payment card used on check in. If payment was made by cash, cheque or by other means? Then a cheque for the balance due will be forwarded to you by post within 2 days of your departure. If you do not notify the hotel before 14.00, 2 days prior to departure? Then a one night accommodation charge will be retained as a late cancellation fee, and any remaining nights will be refunded as above.
- For any booking that has been prepaid or where a deposit has been taken, guests must provide the same credit card details upon arrival. If someone is paying for the individual travelling? Then a signed 3rd party credit card authorisation form must be completed and sent to the hotel showing the last four digits and signature strip of the card, prior to arrival. Please click here for a copy of the form.
- Adria Hotel accepts Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Prepaid Money Travel Cards, Maestro, Visa Electron, Postal Orders and Cash payments GBP or Euros.
- Adria Hotel does not accept American Express, Discover, Diners Club cards or Travellers Cheques.
- Best Available Rate: Our cancellation policy requires 48-hours' notice. Should you need to cancel or amend your booking please contact the hotel by 14:00 2 days prior to arrival. Should you cancel outside this policy a one night, cancellation fee will be charged to the credit or debit card used to confirm the reservation. Please note all reservations for 7 nights or more a 25% of the total cost of your stay will be taken as a deposit at the time of confirmation which is non-refundable and non-transferable. The 25% non-refundable deposit applies to each night booked and any night cancelled will still incur the 25% non-refundable deposit. The deposit cannot be used as a reduction towards the entire stay if the number of nights have been reduced.
- Early Booking Offer Rate: [Same conditions for non refundable rate]Full pre-payment is required at the time of booking and your credit/ debit card will be charged in advance of your arrival. If we are unable to complete the transaction, your daily rate will revert back to our standard selling rates. Therefore, please make sure you provide the correct contact details. This booking is non-cancellable, non-refundable and cannot be amended.
- Long Stay Rate: 50% of the total cost of your stay will be taken as a deposit at the time of confirmation which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Our cancellation policy requires 48-hours' notice by 14:00 the day prior to arrival. The 50% non-refundable deposit applies to each night booked and any night cancelled will still incur the 50% non-refundable deposit. The deposit cannot be used as a reduction towards the entire stay if the number of nights have been reduced. If your stay is reduced to 6 or less nights then the discounted rate booked will revert to our Flexi Rates.
- With the exception of working dogs for people with disabilities, our hotel does not accept pets.
- The Kings Mall Car Park, 105 Glenthorne road, Hammersmith W6 0LJ is open 24 Hours situated opposite the Adria Hotel. Enquiries, call 0208 741 2121 www.kings-mall.co.uk
|Period (hrs)||Rate (£)|
- Parking in Zone A is priced at £1.40 per ½ hour, with a maximum of 2 hours per pay and display ticket; these restrictions apply Monday to Saturday between the hours of 08:30 and 18:30.
- Parking in Zone K is priced at £1.10 per ½ hour, with no time restrictions per pay and display ticket; these restrictions apply Monday to Friday between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00. Outside of these hours, on-street parking is free.
- Best available or Flexi Rate - Reservations made may be modified or cancelled without penalty up to 14:00, 2 days prior to arrival (GMT/London time). Cancellations after that time will be charged for the first night’s stay.
- Non-refundable reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment will have been taken at the time of booking or soon after. Cancellations will be charged the full rate, and amendments are not permitted.
- Advance Purchase Flex Rate -Non-Refundable but changeable to another date, subject to availability, £15 amendment fee and rate difference charges.
- Long Stay Discount, Room Only -25% Non Refundable Deposit of rate per night required. 24 Hours Cancellation Policy, by 11 am the day prior to arrival.
- Reservations made later than 11am the day prior to arrival may not be modified or cancelled without a charge of one night’s stay being made to the card used to guarantee your reservation.
- If you fail to cancel and do not show up, you will be charged one nights’ accommodation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the arrival is on the 25th of the month, for example, the last date which you can cancel without penalty is the 23rd of the month, 14:00 (GMT). Bookings cancelled, in this example, on the 24th after 14:00 (GMT), or on the 25th of the month will be charged to the card used to guarantee the reservation.
- Any request to cancel a reservation cannot be considered complete until you receive our cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number. Until you do so, your booking will still be considered valid and cancellation penalties may be incurred. If you do not receive a confirmation of your cancellation? Or cancellation reference number within 24-hours of your initial request, please ensure you contact us without delay.
- Changes or cancellations, where admissible, may be made by email or by phone.
- Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in our publications and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Occasionally, we have to make a "significant change". "Significant changes" include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest. If we have to make a significant change or cancelation, we will advise you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before your arrival, we will offer you the choice of the following options: (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or purchasing an alternative stay from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will not be charged by us.
- No liability can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time).
- Adria Hotels reserve the right to book you into another hotel of a similar category, should the service or accommodation you require not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned choices. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or an event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care. The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves.
- Adria Hotel will not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956.
- In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to reception. If you fail to do so? You will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result, of your actions.
- We expect all guests to have consideration for others. If in our reasonable opinion? Or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority? You or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the stay of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- Adria Hotel may subsequently charge for items which are damaged or go missing during your stay.
1. Our obligations
1.1 We will use our reasonable endeavours to make the Service available 24 hours a day, however we will not be liable if for any reason the Service is not available at any time or for any period. Access to the Service may be suspended at any time. If you require any assistance in relation to the Service, you should contact reception.
1.2 In order to gain access to the Service, you may be required to provide us with certain personal information. We will use such personal information in accordance with relevant data protection legislation. You warrant and undertake to us that all of the personal information you provide is complete and accurate. We will not disclose any personal information which is provided by you to any third party without your permission, other than (i) to any sub-contractors or agents engaged by us to provide any support or administration, facilities management or similar services (subject to such sub-contractors and/or agents undertaking to keep such personal data confidential), (ii) to any company or organisation to which we transfer our responsibilities to provide the services and products to you or (iii) where required by law or made in connection with legal or regulatory proceedings.
2. Your obligations
2.1 You will pay any fees due in connection with the Service in accordance with the applicable fee schedule published by us from time to time. We reserve the right to increase or decrease fees for the Service at any time and from time to time.
2.2 You will keep confidential any access codes or passwords provided to you in order to access the Service, and will not disclose them to any other person for any reason. You will be responsible for any loss that arises from you losing, misusing or otherwise disclosing any such access codes or passwords. Please note that we are not obliged to issue a refund if you lose your access code or password.
2.3 The Service is intended to allow you to access the internet in order to use, amongst other things, the worldwide web, e-mail and messaging services. You undertake to us that your behaviour while using the Service will be lawful, honest and proper. Without prejudice to any other provision of this agreement, we may terminate your use of the Service at any time without notice if we become aware of any behaviour that has a negative impact on our equipment or network or the use by other customers of our equipment or network or the internet in general, or which damages, or has the potential to damage, our reputation or standing.2.4 Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 2.3 above, you may not:
2.4.1 Use the Service for any illegal purpose; 2.4.2 Access or attempt to access the Service via more than one device; 2.4.3 Access or attempt to access the Service provided to any other customer; 2.4.4 Use the Service in such a manner as to host a web or other server, send or facilitate the sending of bulk e-mail or collect third party personal data without appropriate consent; 2.4.5 Exceed the download limitations relevant to the particular period of Service purchased by you; or 2.4.6 Resell, or attempt to resell, the Service to any third party.
3. Breach of the agreement
We shall investigate any suspected breach of the agreement by you, and reserve the right to take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including suspension or withdrawal of the Service with immediate effect and without notice to you.
4. Disclaimer4.1 You acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as-available" basis, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude all and any warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, in respect of the Service and any content or data obtained or downloaded from it. Without prejudice to the foregoing generality:
4.1.1 We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free at all times or will meet your requirements; and 4.1.2 We are not responsible for the security, integrity, accuracy or completeness of any information that you transmit or receive while using the Service. 4.2 The disclaimer under this paragraph 4 is without prejudice to your statutory and other rights as a consumer.5. Liability
5.1 Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit your or our liability for death or personal injury. 5.2 Subject to paragraph 5.1, we shall not be liable to you in contract, tort or otherwise arising in connection with this agreement for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, any special, indirect or consequential losses or any destruction or loss of data, software or equipment. 5.3 Our liability to you shall be restricted to the amount of fees you have paid to us in connection with the Services. 5.4 If any part of the Service is not available to you through no fault on our part or where the failure, suspension or withdrawal of the Service is beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be obliged to pay any compensation to you. If the Service is not available to you due to any failure on our part, we may, at our sole discretion, reimburse you in respect of an appropriate proportion of the fees you have paid which relate to that period of unavailability of the Service. 5.5 You will indemnify us against all and any losses or claims arising from any breach of the agreement by you, and against any claims or legal proceedings arising from your use of the Service which are brought or threatened against us by another person. If you have any questions, please contact the reception of the concerning property. Contact details of all properties are provided on the website.
6.1 We reserve the right to amend this agreement at any time.
6.2 You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to copyrights (including rights in software), trademarks, database rights, patents and inventions) in and relating to the Service are owned by us and our licensors or contractors. Nothing in this agreement operates to transfer any such intellectual property rights to you.
6.3 We reserve the right to assign or sub-contract any of our rights and obligations under this agreement without notice to you.
6.4 If any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
6.5 This agreement is governed by the laws of England and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Company Registration No: 08538956
Place of registration: England
Registered Office Address: 400 Harrow Road, Paddington, London, W9 2HU
Dalmacia Hotels Limited
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
- Adria Hotel cannot accept liability for any information, errors or omissions supplied by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible.
- Adria Hotel cannot warrant that the site is free from infection by viruses, contamination or any destructive elements.
- Adria Hotel cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from interruption, inability to access the site, loss or incompletion of a transaction.